Bank Negara Malaysia, Association of Islamic Banking and Financial Institutions Malaysia (AIBIM) and Malaysian Takaful Association (MTA), in collaboration with various agencies and business associations will be organising a business engagement programme entitled “Islamic Finance Rendezvous Series” on 1 October 2019 at Grand Paragon Hotel, Johor Bahru.
This programme aims to provide insights to businesses on the variety of financial products and services offered by Islamic financial institutions and how these offerings can meet the needs of businesses.
CEOs of Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Multinational Companies (MNCs) are highly encouraged to join the programme. Details are as follows:
|Date||:||1 October 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Time||:||8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Venue||:||Grand Paragon Hotel, Johor Bahru|
- CEO forum on Islamic finance solutions
- Inspiring conversation with successful businesses that utilise Islamic finance solutions
- Knowledge sharing on Islamic financial solutions, SME ecosystem and imSME
- Dialogue with financial industry leaders
- Business matching session with participating Islamic finance institutions (pre-registration is required)
No admission fee.
Seats are limited. Please register via bit.ly/IFRendJB now!